- Boys & Girls, (ages 3-5 years)
- Preschool Recreational
- 45 minutes, Parent & Tot
Parent participation class designed to introduce athletes to the basic concepts of acrobatics while developing coordination, motor skills, and strength. Athletes will practice running, jumping, climbing, and flying with the assistance of a parent/guardian in order to prepare them for more complex motor skills, for working with partners, and for practicing a partner sport.
- Boys & Girls (ages 5-14 years)
- Recreational Beginning Levels
- 1 hour
Beginning acrobatics class to introduce athletes to acrobatic skills and the fine are of working closely with a partner, to transition Hummingbirds from working with a parent to working with other athletes, and to give beginning acrobats a strong technical foundation before starting intermediate skills.
- Boys & Girls (ages 6-18 years)
- Recreational Intermediate Levels
- 1 hour
Intermediate acrobatics class designed to refine acrobatic skills and progress to an advanced level, while developing strength, confidence, responsibility, trust and social skills. Athletes will explore the three aspects of acrobatic gymnastics: Individual skills (gymnastics-type floor basics and tumbling), Partnering skills (balance and climbing), and Dynamic (throwing and catching).
- Boys & Girls (ages 5 years & up)
- All Levels
- 2 hours
- 3rd Saturday of each month from 1:00-3:00pm
- Cost is $15.00 per child; sign up 48 hour in advance, not applicable for trial or recreational make up class.